"I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble."
John Wayne

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We are under ATTACK......

sorry that i haven't blogged for a while. we have been busy; jay working and on the farm and i started volleyball season again! i am also taking classes so that i can be a substitute teacher. so we are really busy.

ever since we moved our house we have been "under attack" by all the Field mice! i guess that is what we get for destroying their house.
the other morning we were getting ready to go help dad get the cows down off the hill, when i hear a cheer coming from the kitchen! it was jay cheering at 5:30 a.m. who is that happy in the morning? well we finally caught our last mouse! he has been hunting him down for at least a week. most men are out hunting the big game this time or year.....but we got our prize mouse! i think that he can rest in peace now! and "he" meaning jay.

No comments: