"I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble."
John Wayne

Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Member to the Family

Lainey and Tuff!
hello everyone! we would like you all to meet the newest member to our family! his name is Tuff! lainey and him are turning out to be great pals! he is fun to have around but i forgot what little "turds" puppies are! hahaha.....oh well what do ya do?
well lainey wanted to name him Tinker Bell! that wasn't going to go over very well, ya know he is a boy!
well everything is going good....things have started to get cold and winter is well on it's way! volleyball is over. we didn't make it to state but there is always next year! november is going to be a busy month and i am getting excited for all the holidays......even halloween this year! lainey is going to be so cute. pictures to come!

2 comments:

Jensenfamily said...

Hey Cuz. Cute puppy and Lainey is a Doll and Looks like you so much when you were little its crazy.

Heidi B said...

SaVanna,

here is my blog mooselycrafts.blogspot.com and my e-mail is heidibarkdull@yahoo.com if you would like to e-mail me those pics at sheep camp