"I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble."
John Wayne

Saturday, November 22, 2008

"Disney On Ice"

"Mini" herself........lainey thought that she was so great....at the end of the lainey blew them all a kiss, it was so cute!





this last week end me my mom lainey storme and mary all went to disney on ice in salt lake it was a lot of fun! i hope that we get to go again! i think that the whole weekend we went to everystore in salt lake! what a great week end!



2 comments:

Kyle and Lacey said...

That looks like so much fun! That is cute Lainey blew them all kisses. My daughter would have loved that too. By the way, that picture of "Lainey's crew" with the princesses is hilarious!

Jess & Tal said...

I would love too! Just tell me when is a good time for you! If Jay has Thursday off, that would work best for me, cause I don't have Hazen, or anytime on the weekends:)